INTRODUCTION


AIMS & OBJECTIVES


It deals with three aspects of online teaching :-
  • To make people aware of online teaching, Its future scope & train them to become online teacher with all the details & know how.
  • Conduct spoken/written English courses to help them tackle the communication barrier of online teaching.
  • To help them learn how to write effective and meaningful chat scripts, an important communication tool in online teaching.  

HISTORY
About 10 years back when I was struggling hard to become online teacher, I had to face lots of difficulties. There was no one to guide me & answer my queries like -
  • Is online-teaching practically possible ?
  • How to become an online teacher ?
  • How to accept payment from the students and how can online payment be secured ?
  • What is U.S. teaching methodology and its difference in context to Indian methodology ?
  • How to solve questions given by the students faster? (as it always occurred in my mind  how can one draw diagrams, write mathematical symbols ?) etc.
  • What are whiteboards & digital pens ?
But with constant effort, patience & perseverance, I continued to explore online teaching silently (which is continued till date).
I Finally established myself as online teacher which has given me liberty to work from home, work during my spare time & work on my own conditions.
Afterwards I thought of people like me who might be facing or struggling hard with similar problems. In order to guide such people I decided to launch my own training program covering every aspect to become an online teacher.
So come & let us explore the world of online teaching and earn international recognition apart from money and liberty to work from home comfortably.
OUR PROJECTS IN PIPELINE
  • Now I am planning to launch my own website where one can find students from round the globe and help everyone establish as freelance online teacher.
  • To explore & get satisfied with other work from home avenues and then share with friends/colleagues/others.
WISHING YOU A HAPPY TUTORING

6 comments:

  1. hi sai suitions! you people have done a great job for budding online teachers,I got all my queries answered in your FAQ section.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for your comment,Prakash.You need to send us your updated CV for our customized training program.We are also offering 10% discount for every member that you recommend for training.which means your training is completely free if you recommend 10 of your family members/friends.As the demand for trained online teacher is huge don't miss this great opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!!
    Sai Tuitions is a happy place to work. I am with them for the past three years and teaching Maths and Statistics. I am getting regular sessions for them. Sai Tuitions is a good paymaster and I like the transparency in the payment. I am getting the payment on time and every time. I recommend for Online Tutors which will be apt place to explore the opportunities and connect with both domestic and International students..I thank for the opportunity given to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    Sai tuition helps me in getting online tuitions. Their teacher training program is also very good. Also, payment to teachers is also good. I am glad to be a part of it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks a lot Viraj for giving your feed back

    ReplyDelete